Let Sheraton Denver West Hotel provide the setting for a successful business event. We offer over 18,000 square feet versatile venue space, with modern in-room audiovisual facilities and high-speed Internet access. Our event planning team is on hand to assist with everything from meeting room setup to delicious catering; post-event, you and your colleagues can relax at the hotel, or spend time exploring Denver's many attractions.
At a Glance
Total Guestrooms: 242
Number of Meeting Spaces: 13
Largest Meeting Space: 5,600 sq. ft.
Phone: (303) 987-2000
Our smaller meeting venues, including the Red Rocks Room and the Jefferson Boardroom, are ideal for intimate gatherings and events.
Take advantage of our venue spaces and facilities for your next larger-scale meeting in Denver.
- Lakewood Ballroom: 5,600 square feet of event space, 14-foot high ceilings
- City Lights Ballroom: 3,700 square feet, features an intimate space and wrap-around balcony
One Membership. Countless Benefits.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account.
Enjoy the beauty of the Rock Mountains or take in the gorgeous views of Denver; our hotel is just steps away from local activities and entertainment, and adjacent to the Denver Federal Center.
Our hotel is easily accessible to all there is to do in Denver.
- Dedicated Meeting Specialist
- Meeting and Event Facilities
- High Speed Internet Access in Meeting/Event Facilities by request
Some services and facilities may not be available on a 24-hour basis or without advance request. Fees may apply.
Meeting Special Offer
The Complete Meeting Package (CMP) covers everything. It simplifies budgeting. It saves time. And, what's more, CMP frees you to focus on what you do best-planning the agenda, connecting with the attendees, the speakers, and creating the experience. Leave the meeting planning to us. Benefits to selecting a CMP for your next meeting include:
- Exceptional value as perceived by conference attendees; increases attendee satisfaction
- More economical pricing than a la carte for each component of the meeting
- Saves time when requesting information from meeting sites
- Flexibility to customize the CMP to meet individual group needs
- Accurate budgeting, during and after your meeting
- Allows focus on the business objectives of the meeting, not on the meeting details
We are pleased to customize a pricing plan that fits your specific budget. Additionally, for those attendees commuting daily, we also offer a Day Meeting Package. For further information, please call: 303-987-2000.