Denver Meeting Space
Host your event at Sheraton Denver West and we will take care of the details. We offer over 18,000 square feet of flexible, uniquely designed meeting space, approved by the International Association of Conference Centers (IACC). With superior services and dedicated professional staff, we can assure a meeting executed flawlessly.
At a Glance
Total Guestrooms: 242
Number of Meeting Spaces: 13
Largest Meeting Space: 5,600 sq. ft.
Phone: (303) 987-2000
We feature small meeting rooms, such as the Red Rocks Room or the Jefferson Boardroom, which can accommodate small gatherings and meetings.
With over 18,000 square feet of meeting and event space, our flexible rooms are more than accommodating for your next event.
- Lakewood Ballroom: 5,600 sq. ft. of event space, 14-foot high ceilings
- City Lights Ballroom: 3,700 sq. ft., features an intimate space and wrap-around balcony
One Membership. Countless Benefits.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account.
Enjoy the beauty of the Rock Mountains or take in the gorgeous views of Denver, just steps away from local activities and entertainment and adjacent to the Denver Federal Center.
Our hotel is easily accessible to all there is to do in Denver.
- Dedicated Meeting Specialist
- Meeting and Event Facilities
- High Speed Internet Access in Meetings/Event Facilities by request
Some services and facilities may not be available on a 24-hour basis or without advance request. Fees may apply.
The Sheraton Denver West Hotel is a member of the International Association of Conference Centers (IACC). This certification is a trusted criterion for planners and attendees seeking an outstanding meeting experience. The IACC is a not-for-profit, facilities-based organization whose mission is to assist members in providing the highest quality and most productive meeting facilities around the world.
Meeting Special Offer
The Complete Meeting Package (CMP) covers everything. It simplifies budgeting. It saves time. And, what's more, CMP frees you to focus on what you do best-planning the agenda, connecting with the attendees, the speakers, and creating the experience. Leave the meeting planning to us. Benefits to selecting a CMP for your next meeting includes:
- Exceptional value as perceived by conference attendees; increases attendee satisfaction
- More economical pricing than a la carte for each component of the meeting
- Saves time when requesting information from meeting sites
- Flexibility to customize the CMP to meet individual group needs
- Accurate budgeting, during and after your meeting
- Allows focus on the business objectives of the meeting, not on the meeting details
We are pleased to customize a pricing plan that fits your specific budget. Additionally, for those attendees commuting daily, we also offer a Day Meeting Package. For further information, please call: 303-987-2000.
- 11/18/16 - 11/27/16
- 12/17/16 - 12/31/16