Things to do in Denver
Enjoy a variety of things to do in Denver, at the foothills of the Rockies. From cultural and sporting events in nearby downtown Denver, to the numerous summer and winter outdoor opportunities in the mountains, the Sheraton Denver West is the perfect "home base." Located next door to Federal Center Station, you can take the lightrail to a variety of nearby activities. You can also attend an Avalanche hockey, Broncos Football, Rockies baseball, Nuggets basketball, or Rapids soccer game in the most modern and beautiful stadiums. Or visit Red Rocks Amphitheatre, the Coors brewery, or nearly a dozen ski areas for both winter and summer enjoyment. If shopping is more your style, the Sheraton Denver West is located minutes from top Denver Shopping.
- Applewood Public Golf Couse
- Arrowhead Golf Course
- Fossil Trace Golf Club
- Fox Hollow Golf Course
- The Homestead Golf Course
- Bandimere Speedway
- Buffalo Bill’s Grave and Museum
- Coors Brewery
- Coors Field
- Denver Botanic Gardens
- Pepsi Center
- Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- Rocky Mountains
- Sports Authority Field at Mile High
- Belmar Shopping Center
- Cherry Creek Shopping Center
- Colorado Mills Mall
- Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Copper Mountain Ski Resort
- Keystone Resorts
- Loveland Ski Area
- Winter Park Ski Resort
How To Get Here
Red Rocks Amphitheatre
Red Rocks Amphitheatre is one of the country's most popular venues for extraordinary concerts and events, made famous for it's scenic location.
Elitch Gardens Amusement Park, which boasts over 50 rides and summer fun for the entire family. Approximately a 10 minute drive or a short light rail ride away, its America's only downtown area theme and water park.
Visit the home of the American classic - enjoy tours, tastings, and more.
Buffalo Bill’s Grave and Museum
Make a trip to this tribute to the cowboy days, and explore the exibits, observation deck, special events, and gift shop.
Denver Botanic Gardens
Spend some time wandering, and learn about the thousands of plants that make up one of the most popular botanical gardens in the nation.
Awe inspiring views, prime sikiing conditions, and outdoor actities make the mountains a top attraction for millions of tourists every year.
- Colorado Mills Mall- 2 Miles
- Belmar Shopping Center - 4.5 Miles
- Cherry Creek Shopping Center - 10 Miles
- Applewood Public Golf Course - 5 Miles
- Fossil Trace Golf Club - 5 Miles
- Fox Hollow Golf Course - 7 Miles
- The Homestead Golf Course - 7 Miles
- Arrowhead Golf Course - 27 Miles
- Loveland Ski Area- 45 Miles
- Keystone Resorts - 50 Miles
- Winterpark Ski Resort - 67 Miles
- Breckenridge Ski Resort - 74 Miles
- Copper Mountain Ski Resort - 76 Miles